令布什头痛的姓

wwjayz 发表于: 2007-4-17 09:43 来源: 扑奔PPT网

Hu Jintao was named chief of the Communist Party in China.  

SCENE: The Oval Office. George Bush and Condolezza Rice.  
场景: 椭圆形办公室,乔治布什和国家安全顾问康多里扎赖斯。  

George: Condi! Nice to see you。 What’s happening?  
布什: 康迪(赖斯)! 很高兴见到你,发生什么事情了?  

Condi: Sir, I have the report about the new leader of China.  
赖斯:长官,我来向你汇报中国的新领导人。  

George: Great . Let’s hear it.  
布什: 好极了,我们一起来听听!  

Condi: Hu is the new leader of China.  
赖斯:胡(谁)是中国的新领导人。  

George: That’s what I want to know.  
布什: 这就是我要知道的。  

Condi: That’s what I’m telling you.  
赖斯: 这就是我要告诉你的。  

George: That’s what I’m asking you。 Who is the new leader of China?  
布什: 这就是我要问你的,谁(胡)是中国的新领导人?  

Condi: Yes  
赖斯: 是的。  

George: I mean the fellow’s name.  
布什: 我是说那个人的名字。  

Condi: Hu.  
赖斯: 胡(谁)。  

George: The guy in China.  
布什: 那个在中国的人。  

Condi: Hu.  
赖斯: 胡(谁)  

George: The new leader of China.  
布什: 中国的新领导人!  

Condi: Hu。  
赖斯: 胡(谁)  

George: The Chinese?  
布什: 那个中国人!  

Condi: Hu is leading China.  
赖斯: 胡(谁)领导中国。  

George: Now whaddya’ asking me for?  
布什: 啊?现在是你问我了?  

Condi: I’m telling you Hu is leading China.  
赖斯: 我在告诉你,胡(谁)在领导中国。  

George: Well,I’m asking you. Who is leading China?  
布什: 我在问你,谁(胡)在领导中国?  

Condi: That’s the man’s name.  
赖斯:就是那人的名字。  

George: That’s whose name?  
布什: 就是谁(胡)的名字?  

Condi: Yes.  
赖斯:是的。  

George: Will you or will you not tell me the name of the new leader of China?  

布什: 你到底愿不愿意告诉我谁(胡)是中国的领导人?  

Condi: Yes sir.  
赖斯: 是的,长官(亚瑟尔)。  

George: Yassir? You mean Arafat is in China? I thought he was in the Middle Ea
st.  
布什:亚瑟尔?你是说阿拉法特在中国?我以为他在中东呢。  

Condi: That’s correct.  
赖斯:没错。  

George: Then who is in China?  
布什:那么谁(胡)在中国?  

Condi: Yes, sir.  
赖斯:是的长官(亚瑟尔)。  

George: Yassir is in China?  
布什:亚瑟尔在中国??  

Condi: No, sir.  
赖斯:不,长官。  

George: Then who is?  
布什:那么谁(胡)在?  

Condi: Yes, sir.  
赖斯:是的长官(亚瑟尔)。  

George: Yassir?  
布什:亚瑟尔?  

Condi: No, sir.  
赖斯:不,长官。  

George: Look, Condi. I need to know the name of the new leader of China. Get m
e the Secretary General of the U.N. on the phone. I bet he knows.  
布什:听着,赖斯。我要知道中国新领导人的名字,给我接联合国秘书长 , 我觉得他会知道
。  

Condi: Kofi?  
赖斯:科费(咖啡)?  

George: No, thanks.  
布什:不,谢谢。  

Condi: You want Kofi?  
赖斯:你要科费(咖啡)?  

George: No.  
布什:不!!  

Condi: You don’t want Kofi.  
赖斯:那么你不要科费(咖啡)。  

George: No. But now that you mention it, I could use a glass of milk. And then
get me the U.N.  
布什:不,但是既然你提到它,我要杯牛奶就可以了,然后给我接联合国。  

Condi: Yes, sir.  
赖斯:是的长官(亚瑟尔)。  

George: Not Yassir! The guy at the U.N.  
布什:不是亚瑟尔!是联合国的头!  

Condi: Kofi?  
赖斯:科费(咖啡)?  

George: No, milk! Will you please make the call?  
布什:不,牛奶!你给我接通电话好不?  

Condi: Call who?  
赖斯:给谁打?  

George: Who is the guy at the U.N.?  
布什:谁(胡)是联合国的头?  

Condi: Hu is the guy in China.  
赖斯:胡(谁)是中国的头。  

George: Will you stay out of China?!  
布什:你能不能不提中国了?!  

Condi: Yes, sir.  
赖斯:是的长官(亚瑟尔)。  

George: And stay out of the Middle East! Just get me the guy at the U.N!  
布什:也别提中东了!给我接通联合国的头就好了!  

Condi: Kofi?  
赖斯:科费(咖啡)?  

George: All right! Light with sugar. Now get on the phone.  
布什:好啦好啦!那就少加点糖吧!给我接电话。  

(Condi picks up the phone.)  
(赖斯拿起电话)。  

Condi: Rice here.  
赖斯:赖斯在这(这有米饭)  

George: Rice? Good idea. And a couple of egg rolls, too.  
布什:米饭?好主意,再来点鸡蛋吧
大家对 令布什头痛的姓 的评论
最新PPT模板
最新贴子
PPT热贴